$23/hr ($25/hr after training!)
**$47,840 – $52,000 per year**
**yearly rates vary per hours worked
SWING Monday – Friday, 2pm – 10:30pm
FOLLOWING MONTH after start date
- Sick & Safe Time (prorated per start date)
- Vacation Time (seperate from Sick & Safe, prorated per start date)
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Health Benefits
- Company paid short term, long term, and accident-life insurance
- Quarterly Performance-Based Reviews for yearly Merit Increase eligibility
After 6 Months
- Eligible for Education Reimbursement Program
After 1 Year
- 5% Annual bonus (granted per company goals)
- COSTCO Membership (new hires can participate during our annual sign up/renewal period in March)
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- One to three years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferred. Target industries include pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, electronic, chemical, cosmetics and food.
- Ability to read and write & communicate in English, use basic shop math skills, algebra, and basic computer skills.
- Experience with FDA/cGMP compliance is preferred
- A legal right to work in the United States
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- For those applying out of the area We love working for such an awesome company within the beautiful Pacific NW and understand your motivation is to do the same! Please recognize that relocation packages are not being offered at this time.
Perform complex automatic machine operation functions in multiple work locations in support of HWP production goals and quality, cGMP standards. This is a nonexempt job that reports to the Shift Supervisor. Specific tasks are clearly defined by work instructions for each operation in the job rotation. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Operate an automatic encapsulation machine
- Set-up and breakdown of machine and fixtures for processing. Work is based on specific guidelines for each machine and part. Set-up may consist of installation, changes and adjustments to fixtures. Set-up activities may require the use of hand tools.
- Minor, simple adjustments to machines may need to be made during processing. Adjustment may require the use of hand tools.
- Moves and/or stacks bucket of materials, and may load tubs of materials to work centers as applicable.
- Visually and manually inspect capsule based to inspection guidelines to ensure quality standards.
- Checks and corrects any conditions which are not conducive to a safe, clean work place. Report any safety problems immediately.
- Complete documentation accurately and legibly per established guidelines.
- Effective problem solving.
- Maintains clean and orderly work area including: cleaning machines, breakdown of machine, tools and area around work station.
- Recognizes out of control events, discontinues operations and continues operation only when out of control event has been remedied successfully.
- Ability to be at the physical location of the job at the designated shift assigned.
- Will be asked to train someone and/or participate in a task force to improve company procedures or operations.
- Ability to work collaboratively and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Must be able to successfully pass all job-related tests and certifications required for working in a cGMP, quality environment including but not limited to: inspections and GMP requirements to perform essential functions of the job. Must re-qualify every year on all job-related tests and certifications as job or qualifications require.