*This is an exempt position, all hours worked will be paid under the yearly wage
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
FOLLOWING MONTH after start date
- Sick & Safe Time (prorated per start date)
- Vacation Time (separate from Sick & Safe, prorated per start date)
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Health Benefits
- Company paid short term, long term, and accident-life insurance
- Quarterly Performance-Based Reviews for yearly Merit Increase eligibility
After 6 Months
- Eligible for Education Reimbursement Program
After 1 Year
- 5% Annual bonus (granted per company goals)
- COSTCO Membership (new hires can participate during our annual sign up/renewal period in March)
B.S./B.A. in relevant discipline, preferred
Minimum 5 years of experience in all phases of the sales cycle
Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office suite of products
Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
Proven project management skills involving multiple simultaneous projects, with attention to detail and project completion
Confidence to work directly with customers at a technically detailed level
Experience working with cross functional teams in a fast paced project environment
Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment
Excellent interpersonal relationship skills and previous experience dealing with diverse groups.
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Experience with FDA/cGMP compliance is preferred
- A legal right to work in the United States
Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
For those applying out of the area: We love working for such an awesome company within the beautiful Pacific NW and understand your motivation is to do the same! Please recognize that relocation packages are not being offered at this time.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for all sales related functions for internal finshed format acounts and managing internal activities for outside sales team members. Inside Sales is expected to peform all activities related to maintaining, developing and growing their assigned account base. Inside Sales will also act as a subject matter expert and internal project manager for opportunities brought from outside IFF sales teams - NAM, EMEA, ASPAC, etc. - ensuring success of new projects and finished format opportunities.
- Maintains contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction. Acknowledges and responds to all customer needs in a timely manner
- Interfaces with customers and internal departments to manage multiple account-related projects and ensure quality and timely completion
- Prepares various reports to support the sales functions including: booked sales, YTD sales by account, year-over-year sales analysis at the account and product level
- Analyzes customer satisfaction metrics and communicates opportunities to the executive team
- Communicates due dates, timelines and expectations to customers and internal departments
- Identifies problems, summarizes and develops strategic solution
- Manages quoting and maintaining customer pricing for assigned accounts. Able to make costing decisions and think critically about the customer price and its impact to customer relationship.
- Manages contract negotiations and special projects.
- Ability to be at the physical location of the job for the designated work schedule
- Directly manage and sell to select key accounts as well as pursue and manage leads
- Demonstrate a high level of expertise in Finished Format sales and capabilities
- Manage and build strong, long lasting relationships with key customer decision makers and stakeholders at all levels & functions and within internal stakeholders
- Be accountable for the market strategy, customer action plans, and development program pipeline required to grow or expand the business. Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s business and growth
- Work with the greater sales team to determine pricing strategies for shared accounts
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once. Demonstrates high levels of project management skills and abilities.
- Capable of working with a diverse team and developing unique work structures best fit for the customer and internal team
- Responsible for setting growth targetsfor assigned accounts, creating and maintaining account mangement plans, and developing strategic growth plans for assinged accounts
- Manages new product development projects, customer onboarding and special projects for assigned accounts and teams
- Manages and maintains internal system data
- Attends trade shows and offsite customer visits as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to successfully pass all job-related tests and certifications required for working in a cGMP, quality environment including but not limited to: inspections and GMP requirements to perform essential functions of the job. Must re-qualify every year on all job-related tests and certifications as job or qualifications require.