$24 - $29 per hour
*$49,920 - $60,320 per year*
*yearly rate will vary per hours worked
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
FOLLOWING MONTH after start date
- Sick & Safe Time (prorated per start date)
- Vacation Time (seperate from Sick & Safe, prorated per start date)
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Health Benefits
- Company paid short term, long term, and accident-life insurance
- Quarterly Performance-Based Reviews for yearly Merit Increase eligibility
After 6 Months
- Eligible for Education Reimbursement Program
After 1 Year
- 5% Annual bonus (granted per company goals)
- COSTCO Membership (new hires can participate during our annual sign up/renewal period in March)
- Associates degree preferred (preferably in accounting), High school Diploma/GED required
- 3+ years of working experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word
- Software experience with ERP systems a plus
- Bookkeeping and G/L experience a plus
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results oriented environment.
- Ability to read, write and speak Basic English and math associated with the accounting functions
- A legal right to work in the United States
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- For those applying out of the are: We love working for such an awesome company within the beautiful Pacific NW and understand your motivation is to do the same! Please recognize that relocation packages are not being offered at this time.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Health Wright Products is a contract manufacturer of Nutritional Supplements. After 28 years of significant growth we are just at the beginning cycle of our potential and you would be joining a talented and committed team!
Reporting to the Controller, this position with assist with AP, AR, and other accounting projects as needed. This position will also assist with administrative functions as needed.
- Review vendor invoices and statements to ensure that all information is accurate and complete
- Review, match and verify amounts, postings, and documents to ensure accuracy and proper G/L coding
- Communication with vendors regarding any discrepancies
- Prepare and process check runs and ACH payments
- Set-up and maintain vendor files
- Process manual check requests
- Processing and recording customer payments via check or ACH
- Prepare desktop deposits for bank
- Collection follow-up with customers
- Processing of customer credits
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to successfully pass all job-related tests and certifications required for working in a cGMP, quality environment including but not limited to: inspections and GMP requirements to perform essential functions of the job. Must re-qualify every year on all job-related tests and certifications as job or qualifications require.